Sigma released a new firmware update V02 for Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG DN lens.
Designed for Sony E-Mount and L-Mount is the second newly-designed “Art zoom” dedicated for full mirrorless cameras.
Thank you for purchasing and using our products.
We are pleased to announce that a new firmware update for SIGMA 24-70mm F2.8 DG DN | Art for Sony E-mount is now available.
・SIGMA 24-70mm F2.8 DG DN | Art for Sony E-mount
[Benefit of the update]
・It has corrected the phenomenon whereby the image is disturbed during the focus drive when the camera is set to auto with the distortion correction function in the camera and shooting a movie.
・It has improved the effect of the in-body peripheral illumination correction function.
To update the firmware, please refer to the following link;
- Zoom lock switch
- Lens hood with a lock
- Mount with dust- and splash-proof structure
- Compatible with the Lens Aberration Correction
- Available Mount conversion service
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Evaluation with Sigma’s own MTF measuring system: A1
- 11-blade rounded diaphragm
- High-precision, rugged brass bayonet mount
- “Made in Japan” craftsmanship