Sigma unveiled two new lenses for Mirrorless users; the 24mm F2 DG DN Contemporary and the 90mm F2.8mm DG DN Contemporary.
The Sigma lenses, designed for E- and L-mount bodies, are all-metal and feature aperture rings and weather-sealing. Both will be available later this month for $639.
Sigma 90mm f/2.8 DG DN | Contemporary: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
Sigma 24mm f/2 DG DN | Contemporary: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama Continue reading “Sigma 90mm f/2.8 & 24mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lenses Announced”
Sigma is rumored to announce two new lenses for Sony E and Leica L mount full frame mirrorless cameras. The two Sigma lenses are on the horizon and expected to be announced in the next few months.
- Sigma 90mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens
- Sigma 24mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens
One of the lenses that Sigma will announce next will be “90mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary”. The other one is “24mm F2 DG DN | Contemporary”.
Sigma 90mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens Specs:
- 11 lenses in 10 groups
- 9 diaphragm blades (circular diaphragm)
- minimum shooting distance 0.5m
- maximum shooting magnification 1: 5
- filter diameter 55mm
- Size φ64×59.7mm
- weight 295g
- suggested retail price in Japan the same as the 35mm F2 ($639)