Laowa FF II 90mm f/2.8 CA-Dreamer 2X Lens specs have been leaked online.
Venus Optics will announce the new Laowa FF II 90mm f/2.8 CA-Dreamer 2X Lens for Sony E mount, Canon RF, Nikon Z, Leica L mounts. The officiall announcement will be on May 23, 2022.
Here are the leaked images and specifications of the upcoming Laowa FF II 90mm f/2.8 CA-Dreamer 2X Lens. Laowa Lenses are sold at Adorama and B&H.
Laowa FF II 90mm f/2.8 CA-Dreamer 2X Lens Specs
- 13 sheets in 10 groups (3 ED lenses and 3 high-refractive)
- 13 diaphragm blades
- Shortest shooting distance 20.4cm
- Filter size 67mm
- Size 74 x 120mm
- Weight 619g
- mount Sony E / Canon RF / Nikon Z / Leica L
Check out the list of most sold cameras and lenses in Japan during Q1 of 2022. BCNranking collected the detailed sales from around half of the japans stores. The Sony A6100 was the best selling Sony camera while Tamron leads for the lens category.
- Canon EOS Kiss M2 Double Zoom Kit White
- Canon EOS Kiss M2 Double Zoom Kit Black
- Canon EOS RP / RF24-105 IS STM Lens Kit
- Sony α6100 Double Zoom Lens Kit Black
- Sony α7 IV
- OM Digital PEN E-PL10 EZ Double Zoom Kit White
- Canon EOS Kiss M Double Zoom Kit White
- Sony α6400 Double Zoom Lens Kit Silver
- Nikon Z 50 Double Zoom Kit
- Panasonic LUMIX G100 standard zoom lens with tripod grip
- Tamron 28-75mm F / 2.8 Di III VXD G2 Model A063
- Tamron 28-200mm F/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD Model A071
- OM SYSTEM M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300mm F4.8-6.7 II
- Canon EF50mm F1.8 STM
- Sigma 28-70mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary (Sony E mount)
- Tamron 18-300mm F / 3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Model B061 (Sony E mount)
- Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f / 1.8G
- Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS
- Fujifilm Fujinon Lens XF35mmF1.4 R
New Samyang firmware updates released for AF 35mm f/1.8 FE & AF 85mm F1.4 FE lenses. See all Samyang AF lenses for Sony E-mount.
Samyang AF 35mm f/1.8 Firmware V3
||– Improved aperture operation stability
– Improved video mode performance on Sony α7RⅡ
– Improved face detection performance on video mode on α9
– Reduced shutter lag which occurs under certain conditions when an external flash is equipped on Sony α6000
Samyang AF 85mm f/1.4 Firmware V5
||– Fixed error of aperture in certain circumstances
Download New Samyang Firmware Updates for AF 35mm f/1.8 FE & AF 85mm F1.4 FE
Here is a good news on the Tamron side. Thirds party lens manufacturer is planning to unveil a Tamron 17-28mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 Lens by the end of 2022.
The lens will be available for Sony E-mount and use VXD drive to achieve faster AF speed and accuracy. Tamron has received high praise with the introduction of the version II standard zoom lens 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 Lens (Model A063). Since the 28-75mm F2.8 has been remodeled to G2, it seems natural that the 17-28mm F2.8 will also be remodeled to G2.
Tamron has already released the 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 Lens, and it is natural to update the 17-28mm f/2.8 Di III RXD lens.
Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2:
B&H Photo / Amazon
Sony officially announced the new FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II lens, a second-generation zoom lens that is the smallest and lightest F2.8 G Master lens in its lineup. The US price is $2,298, and you can check the pre-order options at B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama.
A refined take on the fast standard zoom, the Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II is not only smaller and lighter than the previous generation, it also features a variety of optical, focusing, and handling upgrades that make this the most well-rounded G Master zoom to date. The lens features an all new optical construction that consists of 20 elements in 15 groups, including five aspherical elements (two of which are high-precision extreme aspherical (XA) elements), two extra-low dispersion (ED) elements and two Super ED elements. Sony has also used its Nano AR Coating II to minimize flare and ghosting in images. Continue reading “Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II Lens Announced”
Here are the latest updates on the Sigma 50mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary lens, Sigma 50mm f/1.2 DG DN Art lens, Sigma 16-28mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens and the Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG DN FE lens for Sony E mount.
Sigma will announce the new 50mm f/1.2 DG DN Art and 50mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens in Q2 (April-June) of 2022 with the new 16-28mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary lens. The latest rumor suggests that the new Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG DN Lens for Sony E mount will be announced by the end of the year. The release of the 70-200mm f/2.8 DG DN FE Lens could be early next year, this is because the semiconductor and supply issues haven’t been resolved yet. Continue reading “Sigma 50mm f/2, 50mm f/1.2 Art, 16-28mm f/2.8 and 70-200mm f/2.8 DG DN FE Lens Rumors”
Here are the full list of rumored Sony cameras and lenses in 2022. According to latest Sony Rumors, there are many products to be announced in the upcoming weeks including Sony A7R V, A9 III, New ZV camera and More E-Mount Lenses.
This up-to-date list gives you the full list of Sony mirrorless cameras and E-mount lenses to be announced for the rest of the year. By the way the rumor that is still valid is that the Sony A7R V and the new ZV camera will be announced before the A9 III. Continue reading “Upcoming Sony Products in 2022 (A7R V, A9 III, New ZV Camera & Lenses)”
The Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Lens for Fujifilm X-mount is now in stock at major stores in US.
The US price of the telephoto zoom lens is $699 USD and available at B&Hphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
The Tamron 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD is the world’s first lens for APS-C mirrorless cameras with a 16.6x zoom ratio, the greatest feature of this lens, covering wide-angle to an ultra-telephoto range (27mm to 450mm full-frame equivalent).
- World’s first 16.6x all-in-one zoom lens for APS-C mirrorless cameras
- Best-in-class, extremely fast and precise AF provided by VXD linear motor focus mechanism
- Maintains high resolving power from the center to the corners throughout the range
- Compact and portable design at 4.9 inches and a weight of just 21.9 ounces
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating
- Tamron 6 Year Limited USA Warranty Valid on new products purchased from Authorized USA Dealers
Tamron released a new firmware update for 20mm, 24mm, and 35mm F2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lenses. The new firmware solves the issue of focus mode may switch from AF to MF during video recording with the SONY α7IV.
These ‘Di III OSD M1:2’ lenses are in three focal lengths: a 20mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2, 24mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2, and 35mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 lens. You can find the details of the Tamron firmware update below. Continue reading “Tamron 20mm, 24mm, 35mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 Lens Firmware Ver.3 Now Available”
According to latest Sony rumors, the Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II will be announced next. After the announcement of the new Sony FE PZ 16-35mm f/4 G lens, it is expected that Sony will announce two more lenses. It is being said that the first one will be Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II Lens and the other one would be the FE 85mm f/1.2 GM lens.
As mentioned earlier, Sony ZV-style cameras and the a7R V and a9 III will be available later this year.
Upcoming Sony Cameras 2022
Read more Sony Rumors and Sony News.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!