- Canon EOS R6 – on sale at $1,599 (compare at $1,999)
- Canon EOS R6 with 24-105mm f/4 Lens – on sale at $2,699 (compare at $3,099)
- Canon EOS R6 with 24-105mm f/4-7.1 Lens – on sale at $1,899 (compare at $2,299)
- Canon RF 5.2mm f/2.8 L Dual Fisheye 3D VR Lens – on sale at $1,299 (compare at $1,999)
- Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens – on sale at $99 (compare at $169)
- Canon RF 15-30mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens – on sale at $399.99 (compare at $499)
- Canon RF 16mm f/2.8 STM Lens – on sale at $199 (compare at $249)
- Canon RF 24mm f/1.8 Macro IS STM Lens – on sale at $399 (compare at $499)
- Canon RF 600mm f/11 IS STM Lens – on sale at $599.99 (compare at $799)
- Canon RF 800mm f/11 IS STM Lens – on sale at $799 (compare at $999)
- Canon ZOOM Digital Monocular (White) – on sale at $189 (compare at $319)
- Canon ZOOM Digital Monocular (Black) – on sale at $189 (compare at $319)
Hot Deal!!! Today, B&H launched a great deal on Venus Optics Laowa 15mm f/2 FE Zero-D Lens for only $649! This is $200 cheaper than regular, available for Canon RF, Nikon Z, Sony E and Leica L mounts.
- Venus Optics Laowa 15mm f/2 FE Zero-D Lens–$200 Off
- Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Rectilinear Design, Low Distortion
- Frog Eye Dust & Water-Repellent Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- 5-Blade Diaphragm
According to late rumors by CR, the super telephoto zoom lens RF 200-500mm f/4L IS USM lens will be officially announced in the Q4 of 2023 or at the beginning of 2024 along with EOS R1.
Canon has a long history of upgrading its lenses in pairs, and the lack of an RF version of the 500mm has many photographers wondering when it’s coming. However, with the recent launch of the RF 100-300mm f/2.8L IS USM, Canon appears to have taken a fresh approach to its super telephoto lenses.
Canon RF 100-300mm f/2.8 L IS USM Lens: $9,499 at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon. Continue reading “Canon RF 200-500mm f/4L IS USM Lens to be Announced in Q4 of 2023”
Canon updated information on product supply status on April 24, and the “Canon RF 100-300mm f/2.8 L IS USM Lens” has been added to the supply shortage list.
Although the shortage of bodies has been resolved, it seems that there is still a shortage of very expensive super telephoto lenses. It seems that the supply shortage of three telephoto lenses, including the RF 100-300mm added this time, has not been resolved. The RF 100-300mm F2.8L IS USM is designed to satisfy the demand for prime-level quality while reimagining the EF 300mm f/2.8 as a zoom lens.
The Canon RF 100-300mm f/2.8 L IS USM lens for Canon RF mount is now officially announced. The US price for this lens is $9,499 and the official release date for this lens is in May 2023. The lens hood for RF 100-300mm f/2.8L IS USM lens is ET-124, costs $650 in US, and the lens cap E-112 costs $25.
The RF 100-300mm F2.8L IS USM is designed to satisfy the demand for prime-level quality while reimagining the EF 300mm f/2.8 as a zoom lens. Its zoom range, constant aperture, robust construction, and stunning image quality make it primarily appealing to professionals and enthusiasts who specialize in sports photography, from indoor sports to motorsports.
Canon RF 100-300mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens Key Features
- 5.8 lbs (the lightest F2.8 lens with a 300mm focal length on the market)
- 9 circular aperture blades for bokeh
- Full-Frame | f/2.8 to f/22
- Fast L-Series Telephoto Zoom
- Dual Nano USM AF System
- 5.5-Stop Image Stabilization
- Floating Focus Design
- Internal Zoom and Focusing Design
- Function/Focus Preset Selector Switch
- Fluorite, UD, and Aspherical Elements
- SSC and Fluorine Coatings
- Weather-Sealed Design
Canon has announced its EOS R5 C mirrorless camera is now approved for Netflix productions, joining a long list of other Canon EOS cameras approved by the popular streaming service.
The Canon EOS R5 C joins the EOS C500 Mark II, EOS C300 Mark III, EOS C70, EOS C300 Mark II, EOS C700 FF, EOS C700, and EOS C500 cameras on Netflix’s approved camera list. Since Netflix is one of the largest providers of original video content, the ability to submit your project for the company’s consideration is key.
With the EOS R5 C Firmware Version 184.108.40.206 update, the full-frame, mirrorless R5 C gains improved Canon Log 3 image quality when shooting in XF-AVC or MP4 formats. This latest update also improves the overall image quality and camera operability.
Canon has released several new firmware updates for its Cinema lineup of cameras, including the EOS R5 C, EOS C70, EOS C300 Mark III, and EOS C500 Mark II.
While these firmware updates are not significant, all cameras will benefit from Auto Focus improvements and more lens support. Here are the details Canon Firmware Updates for the EOS R5 C, EOS C70, C500 Mark II, and C300 Mark III. Continue reading “Canon Firmware Updates Released for EOS R5 C, EOS C70, C500 Mark II, and C300 Mark III”
According to sensor review, the Canon EOS R8 gets an outstanding overall DxOmark score of 93 points, with a combination of 24.5 bits color depth, 14.7 EV dynamic range, and 3295 ISO low-light score.
Here are the details about the Canon EOS R8 sensor review: Continue reading “Canon EOS R8 Sensor Review : Scored 93 Points at DxOMark”
As mentioned earlier, Canon will soon announce a new major firmware update for EOS R5. Now according to CR, EOS R5 will have a new feature called “IBIS HIGH Resolution” via this major firmware update. With this feature, Canon EOS R5 can combine 9 shots to make a 400MP high resolution image.
This feature is also called Pixel Shift. The Canon EOS R5’s IBIS High Resolution image will measure 24576 x 16384 pixels. Below are the rumored details of this new firmware: Continue reading “Canon EOS R5 Rumored to Feature with “IBIS HIGH Resolution” 400MP Image via Major Firmware”
According to an anonymous source, Canon plans to announce the “RF 24-105mm f/2.8 L IS USM Lens” lens in the first half of 2023. This rumor has been around for a while and is gaining more and more attention every day.
The photography industry is brimming with excitement as Canon hints at its products to be released in 2023. While this rumor is only CR1, meaning it’s not very convincing, many photographers are still excited about the possibility of this lens becoming reality.