In February 2020 Canon officially announced the development of the EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera. The new Canon EOS R5 camera already listed at Adorama and B&HPhoto. Here are some excerpts from the interview. Continue reading “Canon Confirmed the EOS R5 is the 5D Series Equivalent for Mirrorless”
Zhiyun CRANE 3S gimbal stabilizer announced for DSLR, mirrorless and even for Digital Cinema cameras.
Zhiyun CRANE 3S is a revolutionary new gimbal, which introduces a modular design, greater payload capacity and cross-compatibility with camera support systems to meet the demands of professional filmmakers. The US price for Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 3S starts at $649, you can pre-order at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama.
The CRANE 3S has a payload capacity of 6.5 kg (14.33 lb) which allows it to handle cameras such as the Canon EOS 1D X Mark III, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras, and even larger cameras like those from the Canon Cinema EOS, Sony FS and FX series, and Red Digital Cinema series.
- CRANE 3S is constructed with brand new SUPER motors which allow for 14.3lbs payload for a wide range of camera setup including Canon EOS 1DX, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras, and even Canon Cinema EOS, Sony FS & FX series, and Red Digital Cinema Cameras.
- Wider compatibility is the goal but flexibility is provided. For larger cinema camera combos, users can attach an extension module onto roll axis for more space, while for smaller DSLR combos, the extension module can be detached for greater portability.
- To complete challenging shooting tasks, CRANE 3S offers a versatile solution thanks to its cross-compatibility. The handle mods are easily separated and both provide multiple thread holes of different sizes to mount accessories. The modular design allows greater compatibility on CRANE 3S, like with motorized dolly, jib, cable cam, Easyrig, etc.
- CRANE 3S provides ultimate reliability that users can count on. The reinvented locking system can lock the three axes without noticeable swinging. The modular design is integrated with double locks to ensure the camera is 100% safe on the gimbal during traveling or storage.
Six new Canon lenses and two teleconvertors have shown up for certification in Russia.
According to Nokishita Camera, Canon has just registered a new lens SKU 4234C005AA at Russia certification body. As previously posted Canon will release a total of 9 RF lenses & extenders, including RF 24-105mm f/4-7.1 IS STM Lens (B&H, Adorama, Amazon), RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM lens, Extender RF 1.4x, Extender RF 2x. Continue reading “6 New Canon Lenses and 2 Teleconvertors Show up for Certification”
Although the gossip source does not share detailed information about the Sony RX100 VIII features, the new model is predicted to include an improved 20MP sensor, new image processor and various improvements.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
RICOH IMAGING has announced the development of the second new generation of HD PENTAX-D FA★ 85mmF1.4 SDM AW lens. This is a new-generation high-performance Star-series lens which is known for the perfect image quality. This lens is scheduled to be released in late 2020.
Pentax say the lens series has the following credentials:
- Best possible image quality with uniform sharpness from the centre to the edges of the image.
- Large aperture with particularly expressive images.
- High build quality, durable materials for longevity and easy handling
“After the release of the PENTAX-D FA* 50mm, it quickly became one of the most popular lenses for use with the PENTAX 35mm system. Since then, many PENTAX photographers have requested additional lenses to extend the range of prime lenses. Based on this, it is with great pleasure that we announce the development of another high-performance lens in this series. With the HD PENTAX-D FA* 85mm f/1.4 SDM AW, we continue to pursue particularly high image quality without compromise.”, comment Pentax.
Pentax say that the lens should be available from late 2020, and no pricing has been announced as yet.
Pentax-D FA* 85mm f/1.4 SDM AW lens key features:
- By incorporating three Super ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass optical elements, it effectively compensates chromatic aberrations and produces brilliant, high-contrast images even from open aperture.
- Adopts one aspherical lens and achieves high delineation performance with good correction of spherical aberration, coma and field curvature.
- High speed and smooth operation with newly developed SDM (Supersonic Direct-drive Motor) equipped with high torque ring-type ultrasonic motor.
- Developing as an AW (All Weather model) this lens features a dependable dustproof, weather-resistant structure to prevent the intrusion of water and dust into the lens interior.
The Tamron 70-180mm f/2.8 Di III VXD FE lens for Sony E-mount coming soon. Press photos of the upcoming Tamron 70-180mm f/2.8 Di III VXD lens (model A056) leaked online.
The new high-speed telephoto zoom lens for Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras will be released in the next 72 hours.
Tamron also has three compact F2.8 prime lenses for Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras. These ‘Di III OSD M1:2’ lenses come in three focal lengths: a 20mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2, 24mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2, and 35mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 lens. Check availability at Adorama and B&H. Continue reading “Tamron 70-180mm Lens f/2.8 Di III VXD Lens Coming For Sony E-Mount”
Looking for the best Nikon D750 battery grip ? We listed everything you need to know about buying a new Nikon D750 battery pack/grip.
The original battery grip for the Nikon D750 which is the Nikon MB-D16 will cost you almost $350. It’is quiet expensive and you can save the money for a new lens.
With this in mind you can find the best battery grip for Nikon D750 DSLR from other brands. Check it out !
$900 off on Nikon D750 body: $1096.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama. Continue reading “Best Battery Grip for Nikon D750”
Canon will allegedly announce a RF 14-28mm f/2L Lens and this will be a new addition to complete the trio.
As you know the company unveiled the RF 28-70mm f/2L USM lens for EOS R full frame mirrorless camera system in 2019. Now recent reports indicates that Canon will release a “holy trinity” of RF mount f/2L zoom lenses. The RF 14-28mm f/2L USM Lens is one of them and to be announced next. The other telephoto zoom f/2L lens would be the RF 70-135mm f/2L USM lens which we will meet later in this new series. Continue reading “Canon RF 14-28mm f/2L Lens to be Announced Soon”
We decided to make a list of Canon cameras, which is expected to be announced in 2020. The list below is based on the recent set of rumors we have previously posted.
To wrap up the year and see the upcoming Canon cameras to be announced in 2020, here is a short list below. Hope you find it useful. Continue reading “Upcoming Canon Cameras to be Announced in 2020”
We decided to make a list of Sony cameras, which is expected to be announced in 2020. The list below is based on the recent set of rumors we have previously posted.
To wrap up the year and see the upcoming Sony cameras to be announced in 2020, here is a short list below. Hope you find it useful. Continue reading “Upcoming Sony Cameras to be Announced in 2020”