Meike announced a new manual lens for APS-c mirrorless cameras the Meike 50mm F/0.95.
The US price of the Meike 50mm F/0.95 is $250 and available for Canon EF-M, Fujifilm X, Micro Four Thirds, Nikon Z and Sony E-mount mirrorless camera systems. Check availability at Adorama | B&H | Amazon.
The lens is constructed of seven elements in five groups and has an aperture range of F0.95 through F16. Its minimum focusing distance is 45cm (17.7”), it uses a 13-blade aperture diaphragm and it has a 62mm front filter thread. Continue reading “Meike 50mm F/0.95 Manual Focus Lens for APS-C Mirrorless”
Meike 7.5mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens announced for APS-c mirrorless cameras. The lens is manual focus and it will be available in Sony E, Canon EF-M, Fujifilm X, Micro Four Thirds and Nikon Z mounts.
The price of the manual focus Meike 7.5mm f/2.8 Lens is $149.99. Check availability at Amazon. The lens is available for Micro Four Thirds, Sony E, Fuji X, Canon EF-M and Nikon Z-mount cameras.
The lens is also compatible with the Nikon Z5, Nikon Z6 & Z7 full frame mirrorless models when APS-C crop mode is selected. Continue reading “Meike 7.5mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens for APS-C Mirrorless Cameras”
Laowa FF II 90mm f/2.8 CA-Dreamer 2X Lens specs have been leaked online.
Venus Optics will announce the new Laowa FF II 90mm f/2.8 CA-Dreamer 2X Lens for Sony E mount, Canon RF, Nikon Z, Leica L mounts. The officiall announcement will be on May 23, 2022.
Here are the leaked images and specifications of the upcoming Laowa FF II 90mm f/2.8 CA-Dreamer 2X Lens. Laowa Lenses are sold at Adorama and B&H.
Laowa FF II 90mm f/2.8 CA-Dreamer 2X Lens Specs
- 13 sheets in 10 groups (3 ED lenses and 3 high-refractive)
- 13 diaphragm blades
- Shortest shooting distance 20.4cm
- Filter size 67mm
- Size 74 x 120mm
- Weight 619g
- mount Sony E / Canon RF / Nikon Z / Leica L
Check out the list of most sold cameras and lenses in Japan during Q1 of 2022. BCNranking collected the detailed sales from around half of the japans stores. The Sony A6100 was the best selling Sony camera while Tamron leads for the lens category.
- Canon EOS Kiss M2 Double Zoom Kit White
- Canon EOS Kiss M2 Double Zoom Kit Black
- Canon EOS RP / RF24-105 IS STM Lens Kit
- Sony α6100 Double Zoom Lens Kit Black
- Sony α7 IV
- OM Digital PEN E-PL10 EZ Double Zoom Kit White
- Canon EOS Kiss M Double Zoom Kit White
- Sony α6400 Double Zoom Lens Kit Silver
- Nikon Z 50 Double Zoom Kit
- Panasonic LUMIX G100 standard zoom lens with tripod grip
- Tamron 28-75mm F / 2.8 Di III VXD G2 Model A063
- Tamron 28-200mm F/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD Model A071
- OM SYSTEM M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300mm F4.8-6.7 II
- Canon EF50mm F1.8 STM
- Sigma 28-70mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary (Sony E mount)
- Tamron 18-300mm F / 3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Model B061 (Sony E mount)
- Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f / 1.8G
- Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS
- Fujifilm Fujinon Lens XF35mmF1.4 R
Nikon released new firmware updates for the NIKKOR Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S and NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S lenses and the P1000 camera.
You can find the download with firmware update details below.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S Lens: $2,696.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S Lens: $1,096.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama. Continue reading “New Nikon Firmware Updates for 24-120mm, 100-400mm Z Lenses & P1000 Camera”
The Nikkor Z 24-120mm f/4 S lens is now in stock at Amazon. The Nikon Z 24-120mm f/4 S is a versatile 5x travel-zoom lens for Nikon Z-series full-frame mirrorless cameras.
Shooting stills or video, the 24-120mm zoom range has got you covered. Great focal length range makes this a favorite for shooting video on a DSLR as well as stills. The lens is fast enough for low light shooting with a coverage range that would suffice as being able to handle wide, standard and short telephoto.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S Lens: $1,096.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Features and technical specifications include:
Best memory cards for Nikon D750. The Nikon D750 is Nikon’s one of the best selling full frame DSLR cameras. Here is the guide for you to get the top recommended & fastest SD cards for Nikon D750.
The Nikon D750 has two SD memory card slots that both support UHS-I SD cards. It’s compatible with SDXC, SDHC, and SD cards. It’s compatible with SDXC, SDHC, and SD cards ranging from 4GB up to 1TB. Dual SD card slots extend file saving capabilities by permitting either overflow recording or in-camera file duplicating.
Featuring a 24.3MP full frame CMOS sensor and the EXPEED 4 image processor, the Nikon D750 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama) is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with smooth color gradations, low noise, and sensitivity to an expandable ISO 51200, and it supports up to 6.5 fps fast continuous shooting and full HD 1080p video recording in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, along with the ability to record uncompressed video to an optional external recorder.
To max use of Nikon D750 DSLR camera, for example, shooting HD videos, you need a fast memory card. We have tested and reviewed most SD memory cards, and here are our recommended memory cards for Nikon D750 DSLR camera based on the speed and price. Continue reading “Best Memory Cards for Nikon D750”
You can now pre-order the new Nikon NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S Lens at Adorama, Amazon and B&HPhoto. The US price is $6,496.95.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S Lens: $6,496.95
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/6.3 to f/32
- PF Element, 50% Weight Reduction
- SR and ED Elements
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Multi-Focus Stepping Motor AF System
- Vibration Reduction Image Stabilization
- Customizable Fn and Memory Set Buttons
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Rotating Tripod Collar
Nikon reveals its new 800mm F6.3 VR S super telephoto lens for Z-mount cameras. The US price of the NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR PF S Lens is $6500. B&HPhoto already published the product page for the NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S lens.
The new lens is constructed of 22 elements in 14 groups, including one PF element, three extra-low dispersion (ED) elements and one Short-Wavelength Refractive (SR) element. Ir features a nine-blade rounded aperture diaphragm, includes a fluorine coating on the front-most element and has a minimum focusing distance of five meters (14.5ft).
The Nikkor Z 800mm F6.3 VR S will be available to order from April, 2022. See the press text below: Continue reading “Nikon Unveils 800mm F6.3 VR S super telephoto lens for Z-mount”
It is now confirmed that the Nikon NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR PF S Lens will be officially announced on April 6th at 1 am EDT (5 am GMT). The US price of the NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR PF S Lens is expected to be around $6000. B&HPhoto already published the product page for the NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S lens.
- Official announcement: April 4th or April 6th (±1 day)
- Scheduled to start shipping in May
- Professional-grade lens with “amazing” performance
- Optical performance equivalent to the F-mount lens “Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR“
- Price: Approximately $6,000 based on leaks from China (check the pricing info at B&H)
- Weight: 2.3kg (half the weight of the F mount version)
- This lens has already started mass production
See Nikon Nikkor Z 800mm f/6.3 VR PF S lens hands-on previews
Nikon NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S Lens Price, Specs, Release Date
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!