The Fujifilm X-H2 is a high-end 40MP APS-C mirrorless camera for both stills and video shooting. Its high-resolution stills and 8K video capabilities stand in contrast to the high-speed shooting and fast readout 4K capabilities of its X-H2S sister model.
Fujifilm has not only announced a new X Series camera, the 40MP X-H2, the company also announced a new X series lens, the XF 56mm F1.2 R WR and the Fujinon GF 20-35mm F4 R WR lens, the company’s widest-angle lens yet, eclipsing the GF 23mm F4 R WR lens.
The Fujifilm X-H2 is set to go on sale at the end of September 2022 with a body-only retail price of $1999, which is $500 less expensive than the high-speed Fuji X-H2S model.
Fujifilm X-H2 Key Features & Specs
- Second flagship X Series camera
- Updated SLR-style body like X-H2S with improved ergonomics and controlhttps://www.dailycameranews.com/2022/09/fujifilm-announces-xf-56mm-f1-2-wr-r-lens-for-x-mount/s
- Weather-resistant construction
- Brand new 40MP BSI X-Trans CMOS 5 HR APS-C-sized sensor
- X-Processor 5 imaging processing chip
- ISO range: 125-12,800 native (64-51,200 expanded)
- Up to 15fps with mechanical shutter
- Up to 20fps with electronic shutter (with 1.29x crop)
- 7-stop in-body image stabilization
- New 160MP High-Res “Pixel Shift” composite mode
- 8K 30p, 4K 60p, Full HD 120p video modes
- 0.8x 5.76M-dot EVF with 120fps refresh rate
- 3-inch 1.63M-dot LCD with vari-angle design
- $1999 body-only
Fujinon XF 56mm f/1.2 R WR
The Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R WR lens will be available later this month for $999.95 in the US and $1,275 in Canada. The current XF 56mm F1.2 R lens is also $999.
Fujinon GF 20-35mm f/4 R WR
The Fujifilm GF 20-35mm F4 R WR lens will be available in early October for a suggested retail price of $2,499.95 in the US and $3,200 in Canada.
Fujifilm X-H2 Videos
Read more: https://fujiaddict.com/2022/09/08/fujifilm-x-h2-fujinon-xf56mm-f1-2-mkii-and-fujinon-gf20-35mm-f-4-launch-coverage/#ixzz7eO96EmLM
Fujinon XF56mmF1.2 II Videos
Fujinon GF20-35mm f/4 Videos