New flash that offers a weather-resistant design, fast recycle times, and professional level performance. It’s the first Speedlite flash to feature a “red ring” like the L-series lenses.
The EL-1 uses a new battery – the LP-EL – that allows for a 0.9-sec recycle time at full power, and a claimed 335 full-power flashes. Though the new battery can be charged via the LC-E6 charger that owners of Canon’s full-frame DSLR and mirrorless cameras likely already own, the LP-E6 battery that powers those cameras cannot be used to power the flash.
Speedlite EL-1 Key Features
- Fast recycle time of approx. 0.1 – 0.9 sec1
- Weather resistant design
- Multiple power options, with output as low as 1/8192
- Powerful battery delivering 335 shots at full power
- Guide Number 60
The M50 Mark II shares the same 24MP APS-C sensor with its predecessor, and the same Digic 8 image processor. The Dual Pixel autofocus system has been updated to allow for eye tracking in both stills and video, and users can now capture vertical video and stream to YouTube Live over a smartphone internet connection.
Canon EOS M50 Mark II Key Features:
- 24.1 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor with ISO 100-25600 (H: 51200)
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor with Auto Lighting Optimizer
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Eye Detection AF (Still/Movie Servo AF support)
- 4K UHD 24p and HD 120p for Slow Motion
- Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD Convenient for Vlogging and Various Composition
- Convenient Vertical video, Touch Record Control, Movie Self-Timer Features for Content
- High Quality Webcam Capability using Free EOS Webcam Utility Software or Clean HDMI Output
- Built-in 2.36 Million Dots OLED EVF with Touch and Drag AF
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!