Canon is rumored to announce the new EOS M50 Mark II mirrorless camera very soon. The highly popular APS-c sensor MILC will arrive with new Speedlite EL-1 flash.
Here are the first rumored specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS M50 Mark II (Successor of EOS M50).
Canon EOS M50 Mark II Specs:
- 32.5mp APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC X (maybe a new version)
- DPAF II
- 4K @ 60p no crop
- No IBIS
- Similar EVF resolution as the EOS R6
- Single SD card slot
List of Upcoming Canon EF-M Mount Lenses
- EF-M 15mm f/2 STM
- EF-M 50mm f/2 STM
- EF-M 60mm f/4 Macro IS STM
- EF-M 18-45mm f/2.8-4 IS STM
- EF-M 100-300mm f/5.6-8 IS STM
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!