Canon will announce a new EOS M7 high-end/flagship APS-C mirrorless camera by the end of 2020.
According to recent reports the Canon EOS M7 mirrorless camera “will reportedly have the same 32MP sensor as the Canon EOS M6 Mark II, as well as IBIS, Dual Card slots, and ‘all the bells and whistles’“.
A new rumored specs list of Canon EOS M7 have been leaked online, take a look at below:
- 32mp APS-C sensor with DPAF II
- Slightly renewed DIGIC LSI
- Cheap EVF, 2.36Mdots
- Dual SD Cards, speed limits are same as 4 years old cameras
- 12fps serial shooting, without AF active
- 4K from 24p to 60p, using all APS-C sensor sampling
- 1080p up to 120p (overheating at 120fps)
- CLog mode for marketing purposes
- $1599 price
The source also said Canon plans to destroy the whole M lineup and all lenses as soon as 2021, but the camera (EOS M7) had been developed for a long time and they plan to sell it first.
New Patents: Canon RF 50mm, 80mm, 85mm, 100mm, 135mm, 300mm Lenses
Several new Canon RF lens patents have been filed for Canon EOS R system: RF 50mm f/1.8, RF 80mm f/1.4, RF 85mm f/1.4, RF 85mm f/1.8, RF 100mm f/2, RF 135mm f/2, RF 300mm f/2.8 lenses.
- Canon RF 50mm f/1.8
- Canon RF 80mm f/1.4
- Canon RF 85mm f/1.4
- Canon RF 85mm f/1.8
- Canon RF 100mm f/2
- Canon RF 135mm f/2
- Canon RF 300mm f/2.8
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!