A new Canon EOS RL full frame mirrorless camera information now spotted on the web. According to recent rumors the Canon EOS RL will have a 75MP full frame CMOS sensor and the “L” designation is for landscape.
Here are the rumored specifications of a new Canon EOS RL full frame mirrorless camera.
- 75Mp Dual Pixel CMOS FF Sensor
- Special super high resolution mode that will use dual pixel and sensor shift (up to 400Mp)
- Can be first to have VR sensor stabilization, but not too good
- Aimed at landscape shooters
- Slow serial shooting up to 5-6 frames/sec
- Very nice VF like on Panasonic FF cameras
- Dual slots
- Can use non SD cards for speed
- New Canon films emulation modesx
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
via: Personal View