Canon EOS R6 is now in stock and shipping at major stores in US. The Canon EOS R6 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama) uses a 20MP CMOS sensor with in-body image stabilization that can reduce shake by up to 8 stops. The camera uses the Dual Pixel AF II system, which has 1053 AF points across the entire frame. The R6 is capable of shooting bursts at 20 fps with its electronic shutter and 12 fps with the mechanical shutter, both with continuous AF.
The R6 can shoot UHD and DCI 4K video at up to 60p, saved as either Raw or H.265 footage. 10-bit 4:2:2 internal regarding using C-Log and HDR PQ are supported.
- 20MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- 4K60p and FHD 120p 10-Bit Internal Video
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- 12 fps Mech. Shutter, 20 fps E. Shutter
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II with 1053 Points
- 0.5″ 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3″ 1.62m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Subject Tracking with Deep Learning
- Dual SD UHS-II Memory Card Slots
Read more: Best Lenses for Canon EOS R6
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors