Here is a recent Canon EOS R6 video review from PL’s YouTube channel. In the Canon EOS R6 review you can see the most important aspects of the camera, including ergonomics, image quality, autofocus performance, along with comparisons with its high-resolution brother, the EOS R5.
The EOS R6 camera is well-equipped with a host of new features to push the limits of creativity for imaging enthusiasts. The combination of the EOS-1D X Mark III based 20.1-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor and the DIGIC X image processor produces an ISO range of 100-102,400 and is expandable to 204,800. Internal video recording at 4K is capable up to 59.94 fps or 1080p up to 119.88 fps in 10 bit 4:2:2 Canon Log(H.265) or HDR PQ(H.265). The camera also features a built-in 0.5-inch OLED EVF with approximately 3.69 million dots and a 119.88 fps refresh rate. Additional features of the EOS R6 camera include:
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots. See best memory cards.
- 3-inch 1.62 million dots vari-angle LCD touch screen
- 2.4GHz Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Technology with the ability to utilize the image.canon application
- Enhanced operating controls such as rear-dial, multi-controller
- Weather, drip and dust sealing on par with the EOS 6D series
EOS R6 at a glance:
- 20mp Full-frame CMOS sensor
- Sensor-based image stabilisation (IBIS) – works with any lens
- 3.69m dot electronic viewfinder (EVF), 0.76x magnification
- 3.0inch vari-angle touch-screen, 1.62m dots
- 12 / 20fps continuous shooting (mechanical / electronic)
- ISO100 to ISO102400, Low ISO50, High ISO204800
- 6072 autofocus points/positions
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Face and Eye-AF tracking
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Dual SD card slots
- 4K UHD 60/30/25/24fps
- FullHD High-speed 120/100fps
- HDR FullHD Video
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors