Here are the first leaked images and specifications of entry-level Canon EOS RP full frame mirrorless camera.
The official announcement will happen on February 14th. In addition to the new Canon EOS RP entry level full-frame mirrorless camera, Canon will also announce at least 5 new RF-mount full-frame mirrorless lenses. Check out the Canon EOS RP Specifications and Images.
Canon EOS R body : ($2,299 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama)
Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R: $99 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Canon EOS RP Specifications
- 26.2 Million Pixels Full Size Sensor
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- DIGIC 8
- Continuous shooting performance: 5 frames / sec
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 40000 (equivalent to extended ISO: 50, 51200, 102400)
- Organic EL EVF
- 3.0 type touch panel variable angle liquid crystal
- Dual Sensing IS
- DLO in camera, RAW development in camera, C-RAW compatible
- Size: 132.5 x 85.0 x 70.0 mm
- Weight: Approximately 440 g (body only), about 485 g (including batteries?)
- Kit lens: RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens
Canon RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS
Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM Lens
Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L
Of course along with new Canon Cameras, there will also at least 2 new RF mount lenses. See Canon EOS R Review.
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Canon mirrorless and Canon Rumors.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!