Here are the first leaked images and specifications of entry-level Canon EOS RP full frame mirrorless camera.
The official announcement will happen on February 14th. In addition to the new Canon EOS RP entry level full-frame mirrorless camera, Canon will also announce at least 5 new RF-mount full-frame mirrorless lenses. Check out the Canon EOS RP Specifications and Images.
Canon EOS RP Specifications
- 26.2 Million Pixels Full Size Sensor
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- DIGIC 8
- Continuous shooting performance: 5 frames / sec
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 40000 (equivalent to extended ISO: 50, 51200, 102400)
- Organic EL EVF
- 3.0 type touch panel variable angle liquid crystal
- Dual Sensing IS
- DLO in camera, RAW development in camera, C-RAW compatible
- Size: 132.5 x 85.0 x 70.0 mm
- Weight: Approximately 440 g (body only), about 485 g (including batteries?)
- Kit lens: RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!