A few days ago Canon had released a major software update. After this major firmware update released for EOS R5, EOS R6 and EOS-1D X Mark III. , V1.30 version for EOS R6 was withdrawn due to a fatal error.
Canon seemed to have fixed the bug in a short time and the firmware update version 1.3.1 was released.
So this means that you can download the new firmware update V.1.3.1 version for Canon EOS R6 from the links below.
Canon EOS R6 Firmware v1.3.1
- Firmware Version 1.3.1 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
Adds [IPB (Light)] to 4K to enable lower bit rate shooting.
- Adds [Electronic full-time MF] to the AF tab of the menu. When a lens is attached, manual focus adjustment is always possible with both One-shot AF and Servo AF.
- The transfer time (estimated value) now displays on the camera monitor during FTP transfer.
- Fixes a phenomenon, in which in rare instances, the camera cannot function normally when the drive mode is set to “High-speed continuous shooting” to shoot still images continuously.
- Fixes a phenomenon that may corrupt the image displayed in the viewfinder.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the power may become suspended when the camera is powered via USB for an extended period of time.
- Fixes a phenomenon, in which the camera stops to operate normally when the movie cropping setting is set to [Enable] for performing movie shooting in Firmware Version 1.3.0.Download firmware v1.3.1 at Canon UK
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Rumors