Canon is rumored to announce a new Canon RF 14-21mm f/1.4L USM Lens in the beginning of 2020. According to recent rumors, the company is currently working on a new super RF-mount lens. The L-series optic is a bright wide-angle zoom; Canon RF 14-21mm f/1.4L USM lens.
This will be another “world first” type of lenses from Canon just like the amazing RF 28-70mm f/2 L USM. Expect the price the same as Canon RF 28-70mm f/2 L USM Lens – $2,999 at Amazon | B&H Photo | Adorama.
Canon is expanding the RF series lens lineup and will introduce more glass for the full-frame mirrorless system.
At the CP+ 2019, the company announced the development of 6 new RF lenses and two more mirrorless optic will join the party by the end of 2019 to early 2020.
According to the latest reports, the two new RF Canon lens can be one of the following four candidates. Check it out!
- Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 IS STM Lens
- Canon RF 100-400mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 24mm f/1.4L USM Lens
- Canon RF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens
The six new RF lenses currently under development :
- Canon RF 85mm F1.2 L USM DS
- Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS
- Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
- Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!