The upcoming RF-mount APS-C EOS R body rumored to replace current EOS 7D Mark II. It is said to have very fast speed, very accurate autofocus and more features.
Previously we have mentioned the Canon 32.5MP APS-c sensor as both future DSLR and Mirrorless models could use it. Possible candidates for the new Canon 32.5MP APS-C sensor were the EOS M5 Mark II mirrorless as well as DSLR cameras suchs as EOS 7D Mark III or EOS 90D.
Canon Camera Deals:
- $300 off on Canon EOS R body: $1,999 at Amazon
- $500 off on Canon EOS R with 24-105mm Lens: $2,899 at Amazon
- $200 off on Canon EOS RP with 24-105mm Lens: $2,199 at Amazon
Canon 7D Mark III with 32MP APS-C DPAF Sensor Initial Specs
- Digital SLR
- Wifi and Bluetooth 4.1
- LP-E6N battery
- 6 level battery display, similar to the EOS 5D Mark IV
- Maximum image size: 6960 × 4640, 32MP
- This will likely be a 2019 release
We can see that K437 will have the same battery charge as EOS 5D Mark IV and this will make it a possible high-end APS-C DSLR camera. That’s why this Canon 32.5MP APS-c sensor refers to the long rumored Canon EOS 7D Mark III or as this rumor refers to new APS-c EOS R mirrorless body.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!