Nikon D6 User Manual, User Guide, Instructions Download, Nikon D6 Owner’s Manual View Online.
The Nikon D6 user’s manual and reference manual are now available for download .
Download Nikon D6 PDF User Manual here.
In addition, the Nikon D6 DSLR camera is now shipping in the US: $6,496.95 at (Amazon | Adorama | B&HPhoto).
More: Best Lenses for Nikon D6 | Canon EOS-1D X Mark III vs Nikon D6 | Nikon D6 vs Nikon D5 – Comparison
Nikon D6 Key Features:
- 20.8-megapixel FX-Format Full-Frame CMOS sensor
- EXPEED 6 image processor
- ISO 100-102,400 (extendable ISO 50-3,280,000)
- Multi-CAM 37K 105-Point All Cross-Type AF system
- Group Area AF
- 180-pixel RGB metering sensor
- Bright 0.72x 100% viewfinder coverage
- 3.2-inch 2.36m-dot LCD Touchscreen
- Electronic front-curtain shutter
- 14 fps High-speed continuous shooting with AE/AF
- 10.5fps silent continuous shooting in Live View mode
- 2MP/60fps and 8MP/30fps still capture in Live View mode
- 4K (3840×2160/30fps) UHD Video Recording
- Uncompressed HDMI output
- 1920×1080/60p Full-HD Video
- In-camera 4K Time-lapse Movie
- 14-Bit Raw and 12-Bit Raw S Format
- Picture Control modes
- Auto AF fine-tune
- Spot White Balance control
- Recall shooting functions
- 14 customizable buttons
- Built-in Wi-Fi with Bluetooth & GPS
- Built-in 1000 Base-T Ethernet port
- Dual XQD / CFExpress card slots
- USB-Type C port
- Highly durable Kevlar/carbon fiber-composite shutter has been tested to 400,000 cycles
- Weather-sealed full metal body
- Optional WT-6A wireless transmitter
Nikon D6 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the D6, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Nikon D6.