First Leica SL2-S Specifications have been leaked on the web. The new Leica SL2-S camera is rumored to cost $4,895, $1,100 cheaper than the current Leica SL2. It will be a “small” version of the SL2 with a 24MP CMOS sensor.
The official announcement is expected by the end of the month. Here are the first specifications of the upcoming Leica SL2-S mirrorless camera:
- 24.6 megapixel back-illuminated CMOS
- 5-axis image stabilization in the body that has the effect of 5.5 steps
- maximum ISO sensitivity 100000
- 4K / C 4K 10-bit 4: 2: It seems that it will be “2 records”
- multi-shot of 96 million pixels
- size: 146x107x83mm
- weight: 850g (main unit only), 931g (including battery)
- The US price is $ 4,895.
From the image, the size of the Leica SL2-S does not seem to have any changes from Leica SL2, but it seems to be slightly heavier. It seems that the upper limit of sensitivity has improved by one step.