Here are the first rumored specifications of the upcoming Nikon Z5 entry-level full frame mirrorless camera.
According to the reports, Nikon Z5 will not have an electronic display on the top panel and will indeed have an electronic viewfinder on the top panel which is similar to the Nikon Z50 design. Here are first rumored specs of Nikon Z5 :
Rumored Nikon Z5 Specifications
- The Z5 will have the same EVF as the Nikon Z6
- No top panel LCD
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots
- 24MP full-frame sensor (not sure BSI or not)
- Magnesium alloy camera body
- 1.000 dots LCD screen resolution
- New battery: Nikon EN-EL15c
- USB-C camera powering, not just charging
- Same AF system as in the Nikon Z6
- 1.7x video crop in 4k, no SloMo option
- 6fps burst
- Official announcement expected in the second half of July
- Release date in later this year
See latest Nikon discounts.
Reminder: Nikon has released their instant rebates on select Nikon cameras and lenses for June 2020. And you can get $300 off on NikonD780 body, up to $600 off on Nikon Z6 bundles, up to $250 off on Nikon Z50 bundles and up to $500 off on Nikon DSLR & mirrorless lenses.
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!