Here is our free FujiFilm GFX 100 pre-order, in stock and availability tracker for you.
The Fujifilm GFX 100 medium format mirrorless camera was officially announced on May 23, 2019. The Fujifilm GFX 100 features a newly-developed back-illuminated 102MP imaging sensor with our blazingly fast x processor 4 processing engine to create a combination capable of outputting 16-bit images with amazing color fidelity, rich shadow detail, and incredible dynamic Range.
In addition, the FujiFilm GFX 100 is the world’s first model that offers a back-illuminated sensor with phase detection pixels, in-body image stabilization (IBIS) mechanism and 4K/30P video recording capability. Simply put, the FujiFilm GFX 100 is an ideal camera for studio, portrait and landscape photographers seeking a high-resolution camera with outstanding ergonomics, plus excellent image quality, 4K video, dynamic range and out of camera JPEGs.
All the Fujifilm USA authorized retailers are scheduled to start shipping the FujiFilm GFX 100 pre-orders on June 27, 2019. So, if you are interested or want to get as far to the front of the list as you can, you should probably go ahead and pre-order now. All the authorized Fujifilm dealers will not charge your card until they actually ship the item to you, and you can cancel it anytime.
- 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- Removable 5.76m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- DCI 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma & 10-Bit Out
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 3.76m-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- ISO 100-12800, Up to 5 fps Shooting
- 16-Bit Raw Output, Multi Aspect Ratios
- Built-In Battery Grip, 2 x SD Card Slots
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography