According to latest Fuji rumors, the upcoming Fujifilm X-H2S will shoot up to 40fps in electronic shutter! If we see this shooting speeds, this new camera will have the fastest fps in the world. Check out some of the values of flagship mirrorless cameras in the world:
- Sony Alpha A1: up to 30 fps
- Sony A9 II: up to 20 fps
- Nikon Z9: up to 20 fps
- Canon EOS R3: up to 30 fps
So, on paper, the X-H2S will be significantly superior to those cameras in terms of bursts. Continuous shooting at 40 frames / sec is meaningless without a hit rate of at least 80%. Otherwise, it is a function only on the spec sheet and cannot be used in actual shooting.
As we reported earlier the highly anticipated Fujifilm X-H2s and X-H2 cameras are expected to be announced separately. The Fujifilm X-H2S is the 26 megapixel stacked sensor X-H2. The high resolution Fujifilm X-H2 with 40 megapixel will be launched after the Fujifilm X-H2S.
Fujifilm X-H1 is absolutely fantastic value for money. It is now for only $1,199 with Battery Grip Kit at Amazon.
Fuji is expected to release the following products for this major announcement event.
- Fujifilm X-H2S: Equipped with a newly designed 26-megapixel sensor
- Fujifilm X-H2: 40MP
- Fujifilm XF 18-120mm f/4 Lens: Equivalent 35mm focal length is 27-183mm
- XF 150-600mm f/5-6.8 Lens: 35mm equivalent focal length is 229-914mm
- GF 20-35mm: Maximum aperture F4?
- 5th Generation X-mount Mirrorless Camera: Equipped with Stacked Backside Illuminated X-Trans CMOS Image Sensor
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.