Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera is rumored to be made in Japan. This is important because Fuji moved the Fujifilm X-T3 production to China but recent reports indicates that the next Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera will still be made in Japan.
The X-series is one of the most popular mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera in the company’s lineup. The flagship Fujifilm X-Pro3 announcement is rumored to happen in late 2019 to early 2020.
Fujifilm X-Pro3 Specs Prediction
Here are some thoughts and predictions for the Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera.
- New X-Trans sensor around 26MP
- A new, faster maybe 2 X-Pro Processors for better performance
- Improved AF and better noise reduction like the one inside the X-H1
- ISO 100 at base and optimized dynamic range, expanded native ISO of 51,200
- No IBIS
- Bigger EVF and OVF like the X-T3.
- Tilting LCD
- Higher magnification EVF
- Eterna film simulation
- Better body and battery life
- Price around $1899
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.