For a development announcement, Fuji actually shared quite a bit about the camera in their livestream. The new model will be made out of titanium, making it 10x more scratch-resistant than a stainless steel chassis.
It will also feature an innovative “hidden” LCD screen on the rear, plus a smaller miniature screen which will display basic exposure information and even the currently selected film simulation. Other new features include a Classic Negative film simulation mode, improved optical and electronic viewfinders.
Also join the Fujifilm X-Pro 3 Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography
The electronic viewfinder uses a brand new EVF panel that promises higher resolution, higher contrast, better brightness, a wider color space, and an improved frame rate.
Fujifilm X-Pro3 Mirrorless Camera in Development, Specs, Pricing and Availability
- X-Pro3 made by titanium
- X-Pro3 is super durable, 10 times tougher than steel against scratch, almost level of sapphire
- Fujifilm X-Pro3 will coming in 3 colors
- Complete X-Pro3 HVF re-design (OVF and EVF re-design)
- X-Pro3 has a “hidden LCD screen
- Fujifilm tries to separate X-Pro and X-T line
- Classic Negative will be the 10th Fujifilm film simulation mode. Nostalgic film
- Official announcement of X-Pro3 on October 23th, 2019
The Fujifilm X-Pro3 will be available in three colours – classic black, Dura Black and Dura silver. The price and availability of the X-Pro3 will be announced on the 23rd October.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.