The Fujifilm X-Pro3 User’s Manual have been available for download online now. You can download Fujifilm X-Pro3 manual through the link below.
The new X-Pro 3 is the latest rangefinder style mirrorless camera from Fujifilm. The X-Pro3 has a 26MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor, the same as on the X-T3, along with a hybrid autofocus system. The LCD flips down by up to 180 degrees and has a resolution of 1.62 million-dots. The viewfinder has a magnification of 0.52x when used optically and 0.66x when used as an EVF. The EVF has an OLED panel with 3.69 million dots. It has a USB 3.1 Type-C port and a 2.5mm remote/microphone socket.
Also join the Fujifilm X-Pro 3 Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography
- 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS4 sensor
- X Processor4 quad-core imaging engine
- 1/8000 to 1 second shutter speed
- 4K video, up to 29.97 fps
- 3.0-inch, 180-degree tilting touch LCD screen
- OVF/EVF combination viewfinder
- SD/ SDHC/SDXC card slot
- Intelligent Hybrid AF focus
- 17 film simulation modes
- Titanium + magnesium weather-resistant construction
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.