DPReview has published full in-depth review and test results for the Fujifilm X-S10 camera. The Fujifilm X-S10 mirrorless camera achieves an excellent 86% overall score and Silver Award from the experts at DPReview.
More highlights from the Fujifilm X-S10 Review can be found below.
Conclusion from DPReview:
The Fujifilm X-S10 is an excellent generalist photographers’ camera. It has great image quality, strong video quality and features, and fast burst speeds for capturing fast action. Our only real reservation concerns its autofocus system, as the tracking performance has simply fallen behind what rival cameras are capable of. Otherwise, it proves to be a capable companion for landscape, portrait, travel photography and more.
Generalist photography, including landscapes, portraits, studio work, run-and-gun video shooting.
Not so good for
Sports and action specialists that need the best autofocus performance they can get.
What we like
- Lovely image quality
- Excellent grip, comfortable handling
- Strong video feature set
- Effective in-body stabilization
- Compact size, good build quality
- Can use USB-C port for headphones with included dongle
- Improved control/input in Auto modes
- USB charging
What we don’t
- Autofocus tracking performance lags behind the competition
- Viewfinder is a bit small
- More custom buttons would be nice
- No separate charger included
- So-so battery life
- Auto ISO could be more flexible
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.