So here are the leaked images of the Fujifilm X-T4 camera with some updated specifications too.
According to recent reports, the Fujifilm X-T4 will use the same 26MP BSI CMOS sensor of the Fujifilm X-Pro3. The X-T4 camera will use the new NP-W235 battery.
The Fujifilm X-T4 will be available as a replacement to the X-T3 camera and is expected to be announced on February 25th 2020.
Fujifilm X-T4 Specification
- Fujifilm X-T4 will have IBIS
- Same sensor as XT3
- Incredible buffer far in excess of that of the XT3
- It should be about 1/3 of an inch thicker and about 5-6 oz heavier than X-T3
- Anamorphic ratio support
- No 6K [As rumored earlier]
- Large convex AF ON button
- Fully articulating flippy screen
- Hard corners on the frame of the camera unlike the X-T3
- Because of the thumb cutout to pull out the display, the D-pad is moved over to the right a good bit to make room.
- Dual SD cards
- Improved battery life and EVF
- 2350 Mah NP-W235 battery
- Official announcement expected on February 25/26
- Shipping will start later in 2020
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.