Fujifilm X-T4 VG-XT4 vertical battery grip registered in Korea. According to the leak from NC, the Fujifilm X-T4 new vertical battery grip VG-XT4 has now been registered at the Korea radio agency.
With its video features X-T4 from Fujifilm to be announced soon on February 25th. The new Fujifilm X-T4 VG-XT4 vertical battery grip will be helpful for vlogging. This is seperate grip and also ideal for sports and action phorographers.
Here are the rumored specs of Fujifilm X-T4 camera:
Fujifilm X-T4 specifications
- Fujifilm X-T4 will have IBIS
- New image sensor
- 6K Video at 60p
- 10 bit internal
- It should be about 1/3 of an inch thicker and about 5-6 oz heavier than X-T3
- Anamorphic ratio support
- Fully articulating flippy screen like the Panasonic Lumix-S1H
- Improved battery life and EVF
- Release date in March 2020
The Fujifilm X-T4 will be available as a replacement to the X-T3 camera and is expected to be announced on February 25th 2020.
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
2 thoughts on “Fujifilm X-T4 VG-XT4 Vertical Battery Grip Registered”