Fujifilm X-T4, X100V and XT200 Rumors Roundup. Fujifilm now has 3 new upcoming cameras registered with China’s MIIT and the US FCC:
- FF190003 (the announcement is now delayed until February 4)
According to FujiAddict, the three new cameras from Fuji could be: X-T4, X100V, and X-T200. See below for details.
- It should be about 1/3 of an inch thicker and about 5-6oz heavier.
- 6k60p and 10-bit internal
- Anamorphic Ratio Support
- Probably fully articulating flippy screen like the S1H
- New lens
- New back screen design (verified that they tried a few designs)
- New Hybrid Viewfinder
- XA7 like