Fujifilm X100V or the Fuji X200 is rumored to be announced in early 2020. The successor to the Fujifilm X100F (Amazon | B&H | Adorama) previously rumored for late 2019 launch but the premium compact shooter will arrive in 2020.
The name of the upcoming fixed lens camera with an APS-C sensor will be called Fujifilm X100V or X200.
Fujifilm X100V (or X200) will come with a new lens and of course we can expect the latest X-Trans IV sensor. When it comes to the sensor the fifth generation model may use the same 24.3MP CMOS sensor along with an updated image processor or with a big surprise we might meet a 32MP APS-c sensor.
We think that Fuji will introduce the 32MP APS-c sensor in the Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera and use the good old 24.3MP APS-c sensor for the Fujifilm X100V or the Fuji X200.
Rumored Fujifilm X100V/X200 Specs
- New and updated fixed lens. It will still be a 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing etc. and it will be WR
- More add-on lens options 18mm,28mm,50mm in 35mm equivalent
- Same 24.3MP sensor but 32MP BSI sensor is also rumored
- Improved AF over the current X-T30, X-T3
- Tweaked Processor over X-T30
- Body with similar control buttons
- Same Joystick and D-pad
- Weather-resistant body
- 4K video at 24,30p, Full HD at 24,30,60,120p
- Improved Bluetooth and WiFi performance and USB-C
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.