Fujifilm X100V or the Fuji X200 is rumored to be announced in early 2020. The successor to the Fujifilm X100F (Amazon | B&H | Adorama) previously rumored for late 2019 launch but the premium compact shooter will arrive in 2020.
The name of the upcoming fixed lens camera with an APS-C sensor will be called Fujifilm X100V or X200.
Fujifilm X100V (or X200) will come with a new lens and of course we can expect the latest X-Trans IV sensor. When it comes to the sensor the fifth generation model may use the same 24.3MP CMOS sensor along with an updated image processor or with a big surprise we might meet a 32MP APS-c sensor.
We think that Fuji will introduce the 32MP APS-c sensor in the Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera and use the good old 24.3MP APS-c sensor for the Fujifilm X100V or the Fuji X200.
Rumored Fujifilm X100V/X200 Specs
- New and updated fixed lens. It will still be a 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing etc. and it will be WR
- More add-on lens options 18mm,28mm,50mm in 35mm equivalent
- Same 24.3MP sensor but 32MP BSI sensor is also rumored
- Improved AF over the current X-T30, X-T3
- Tweaked Processor over X-T30
- Body with similar control buttons
- Same Joystick and D-pad
- Weather-resistant body
- 4K video at 24,30p, Full HD at 24,30,60,120p
- Improved Bluetooth and WiFi performance and USB-C
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
One thought on “Fujifilm X100V/X200 to be Announced in 2020”
Are you sure it’s a weather resistant body. It damn well better be. It’s what’s stopped me from buying there previous models.