Hasselblad X1D II 50C Medium Format Mirrorless Camera officially announced with improved handling, faster responses and lower price. The US price is $5,750, and it is now available for pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama. Shipping is scheduled to start in Mid July, 2019.
- 50MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor
- 16-Bit Color, 14-Stop Dynamic Range
- Hasselblad Natural Color Solution
- 0.87x 3.69m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.6″ 2.36m-Dot Touchscreen LCD
- Leaf Shutter System, 1/2000 sec Sync
- ISO 100-25600, Up to 2.7 fps Shooting
- Dual SD UHS-II Memory Card Slots
- Built-In Wi-Fi, USB 3.0 Type-C
This second-generation X System camera shows a revised and enhanced feature-set designed to quicken performance and make overall operation even more intuitive and streamlined. At the core of the X1D II remains the large 43.8 x 32.9mm 50MP CMOS sensor, which yields high-resolution imagery with a wide 14-stop dynamic range, 16-bit color depth, and an ISO 100-25600 sensitivity range. This sensor utilizes Hasselblad’s Natural Color Solution, too, which delivers realistic, pleasing color tones for great consistency and smooth tonal transitions. An updated electronic platform also enables a faster 2.7 fps continuous shooting rate as well as a faster startup time, reduced shutter lag and blackout times, and more responsive autofocus performance.
Press text can be found here and sample images at Hasselblad page.