Here are the latest Sony a6700 camera rumors. This High End APS-C E-mount camera is expected to be announced in July.
The rumored specs for the “Sony a6700” include a 26-megapixel sensor, 7-stops in-body image stabilization (IBIS) and it will be equipped with the same “AI processor” as the ZV-E1.
Check out the new Sony a6700 Rumored Specs below:
Rumored Sony A6700 Specifications
Here are the new rumored specifications of the Sony a6700.
- Name: Sony A6700
- 26MP sensor (the same as Sony FX30)
- IBIS: 7 stops
- Ai processor (the same as Sony ZV-E1)
- 4K120p 1.19 crop
- Adopting a newly designed body, the EVF is placed on the left side, and the wheel scroll is placed on the front under the shutter button.
- The grip has been redesigned for a more ergonomic grip.
- The body size is about 3mm thicker and 4mm higher
- Announced in early July
In addition to the rumored a6700, Sony has also been making waves with their upcoming camera releases. It has been reported that by the end of May, Sony plans to announce the successor to the “ZV1” model, a popular camera for vloggers and content creators. According to reliable sources, Sony is also planning to launch a new ‘high-end APS-C camera’ in August, which means that an announcement for this camera model will be coming soon. This news has many photography enthusiasts eagerly anticipating Sony’s next move.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography