Here are roundup of latest Leica Q2 video reviews.
The Leica Q2 is a fixed-lens, full-frame camera sporting a new 47.3MP sensor and a sharp, stabilized 28mm F1.7 Summilux lens.
The US price for Leica Q2 is $4,995.00, and available for pre-order at B&H Photo/Adorama.
The Leica Q2 looks essentially the same as its predecessor, but under the hood notable improvements have been made including the addition of weather-sealing, better battery life, a new processor and an improved electronic viewfinder.
- 47.3MP full-frame sensor
- 28mm F1.7 Summilux stabilized lens
- 3.68MP OLED EVF with 0.76x magnification
- 3″ fixed touchscreen LCD with 1.04 million dots
- Fast autofocus and smoothly damped manual focus ring
- Native ISO range of 50-50,000
- 4K video capture
- Leaf shutter up to 1/2000 sec
- E-shutter up to 1/40,000 sec
- IP52 rated dust and water resistant
- Magnesium-alloy body
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Improved battery life
Check out Full Leica Q2 Specifications
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Leica Rumors.