Meike 35mm f/1.7 lens for APS-C Mirrorless Cameras is available for Micro Four Thirds, Sony E, Fuji X, Canon EF-M and Nikon Z-mount cameras. The price of the manual focus Meike 35mm f/1.7 Lens is $69.99. Check availability at Amazon.
This 35mm f/1.7 lens is designed for APS-C-format mirrorless cameras and provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length. The lens is perfect for a wide variety of subjects from street photography to landscapes and thanks to the f/1.7 max aperture, it can also be used at nighttime.
This standard manual 35mm prime lens from Meike is available for the Nikon Z50 mirrorless in Z-mount. Plus, it’s also compatible with the Nikon Z5, Nikon Z6 & Z7 full frame mirrorless models when APS-C crop mode is selected.
Meike 35mm f/1.7 Lens for APS-c Mirrorless Specs:
- Lens Type: APS-C Prime Lens
- Lens Structure: 5 Groups 6 Elements
- Max Aperture: F1.7
- Min Aperture: F22
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Filter Size: Ø49
- Min. Focusing Distance: 0.3m
- FOV on APS-C Cameras: Diagonal 44° Horizontal 36° Vertical 23°
- FOV on MFT Cameras: Diagonal 34.4° Horizontal 28° Vertical 21.1°
- Fit: M43/ E/ X/ EFM/ N1/ Z-mount
Along with the lens you get a lens cap, pouch and cleaning cloth.