Meike announced a new manual lens for APS-c mirrorless cameras the Meike 50mm F/0.95.
The US price of the Meike 50mm F/0.95 is $250 and available for Canon EF-M, Fujifilm X, Micro Four Thirds, Nikon Z and Sony E-mount mirrorless camera systems. Check availability at Adorama | B&H | Amazon.
The lens is constructed of seven elements in five groups and has an aperture range of F0.95 through F16. Its minimum focusing distance is 45cm (17.7”), it uses a 13-blade aperture diaphragm and it has a 62mm front filter thread.
Meike 50mm F/0.95 Specifications
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Format: APS-C
- Focus mode: Manual Focus
- Filter Thread: 62mm
- Lens Construction: 5 groups 7 elements
- Aperture Range: F0.95-F16
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.45m
- Diaphragm Blades: 13
- Weight: 420g
- M43 Field of View Angle: Horizontal 19.6-degrees, Vertical 14.8-degrees and Diagonal 24.5-degrees
- APS-C Field of View Angle: Horizontal 27.2-degrees, Vertical 17.8-degrees and Diagonal 32.5-degrees
- FOV angle – 32-degrees