A new Meike MK-Z7G metal hand grip for Nikon Z6 and Z7 full frame mirrorless cameras spotted.
The hand grip for Nikoz Z system is currently in stock at Amazon and offers increased balance to help minimise camera shake when shooting handheld.
Meike MK-Z7G is a metal handheld handle adaptable to Nikon Z7 camera base, it can be fixed to the camera bottom to increase the bottom weight for anti-vibration and anti-shaking, Skidproof leather-like hand grip enhance the comfortability when holding the grip.Features two 1/4 screw holes at the bottom of the grip, enables you to attach the grip to the camera and a tripod that the shooting is handier.
- Nikon Z6 – at Amazon | B&H Photo | Adorama
- Nikon Z7 – at Amazon | B&H Photo | Adorama
- Best XQD Memory Cards for Nikon Z6 & Z7
Meike MK-Z7G Hand Grip Key Features:
- Anti-slip leather-like hand grip enhances comfort when holding the grip.
- Fixes to the camera bottom to increase its weight for anti-vibration and anti-shaking.
- Features two 1/4 screw holes at the bottom of the grip, which enables you to attach the grip to the camera and a tripod so that shooting is handier.
- Replace batteries freely with no need to uninstall the hand grip.
- Size: 133.2×64.8x21mm
- Price: $55
Nikon Upcoming Cameras in 2019
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Nikon Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!