More Sony a7c camera images leaked ahead of the official announcement. Now we also have the main specifications of the Sony α7C camera.
According to the report, the Sony A7c will feature 24.2 MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor, 5 stops IBIS and native ISO between 100-51200. The kit lens for the new Sony a7C will be a new collapsible FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 lens.
Check out the Sony a7c camera images with additional specifications.
- 24.2 MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-51200 (extension: 50-204800)
- In-body camera shake correction that realizes a maximum of 5.0 steps of correction effect
- Maximum of about 10 frames/sec
- 3.0-inch touch panel type vari-angle liquid crystal
- NP-FZ100 battery
- Dimensions: 124×71.1×59.7mm
- Weight 509g
Rumored Sony a7C Specs
- Price above $2,000, specs similar to current a7 III
- Designed for vloggers and youtubers
- Battery is NP-FZ100
- 4K 24p 10bit 100mbps, 4K 30p 10bit 100mbps and it even has 50/60p 4K but is really crippled
- No pop-up flash
- Pop-up evf with 770.000 pixels (2.3m points) 0.6x mag.
- NP-FZ100 Battery, the grip is pretty large to accommodate the battery
- USB Type-C
- Touch LCD screen similar to Sony a7S III
- Single SD card slot
- Headphone jack
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Body design similar to a6600 APS-C E-mount mirrorless cameras
- Available in Black and Silver
- New lens line will be announced too: The compact lenses will have the code “V”
- The first lens will be a compact travel zoom (something like a 28-60mm f/4.5-5.6)
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography