A brand new Canon 32.5MP APS-C sensor coming in 2019. Possible candidates for the new Canon 32.5MP APS-C sensor is the EOS M5 Mark II mirrorless as well as DSLR cameras suchs as EOS 7D Mark III or EOS 90D.
We can see that the Canon 32.5MP APS-c sensor refers to a high-end model and it will have the same battery charge as EOS 5D Mark IV. In this case we think that the Canon 32.5MP APS-c sensor refers to the long rumored Canon EOS 7D Mark III.
The upcoming Canon K437 test DSLR camera code has maximum image size: 6960 × 4640. So the sensor of the Canon K437 shows off a 32.5MP resolution. Here are more information on the Canon 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor.
- Single-lens reflex camera
- Equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Six levels of battery charge indication (same as 5D Mark IV etc.)
- Maximum image size of test machine: 6960 × 4640
- Probably released in 2019 or later
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!