Godox announced a new Godox AD100Pro pocket flash. Godox AD100Pro compatible for Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Pentax, Panasonic and Olympus. LightWeight Featherweight at just over 18oz / 524g with Battery.
- Portable size, just larger than a soda can
- A compact 18.5 ounces
- Full wireless R2 Radio performance response
- 100 watt-seconds of power
- Recycle time of 0.01 to 1.5 seconds
- Auto-sensing radio slave modes for Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Pentax, Panasonic, and Olympus
- R2 signal reception range of 328 feet
- Magnetic round flash head rim for light modifiers
- Manual flash range of over nine stops (1/256 to 1/1)
- Flash modes include TTL, M, and Multi
- 32 channels to protect signal isolation
- Last shot auto memory function
- LED modeling light with user-directed intensity
- Balanced professional color temperature at 5600°K ± 200°K
- Pre-order: Amazon, B&H and Adorama.
The flash includes a 2,600mAh battery, which Godox states provides 360 full-power flashes on a single charge. This is the same battery as used by the Godox V1 speedlight.
- 100WS of in the most well thought out design.Ready for shot after shot with 0.01 – 1.5 Second Recycle Time.Type C USB Port for Firmware Upgrades.3.5mm Sync Port for manual sync connection.Large Dot Matrix OLED Display
- Rear port interchangeable 7.2V / 2600mAh Lithium-ion Battery.Manual Flash range over 9 Stops: 1/256 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd or 1/10th Increments)
- Magnetic round flash head rim holds a treasury of light modifiers
- Balanced Professional Color Temperature at 5600°K ± 200°K.Stable Color Mode narrows to variable down to ±75°K.LED Modelling Light with user directed intensity (1-10)
The flash comes with a carrying case, charger, USB cable, battery, light stand bracket and instruction documentation. Shipping is expected to commence in March. For additional information about the Godox AD100Pro and other Godox flashes and accessories, click here.