Canon released new firmware for EOS R (Ver. 1.7.0) and EOS RP (Ver. 1.5.0).
This new fw update adds support for the new Canon RF 600mm & 800mm f/11 IS STM lenses and EXTENDER RF 1.4× & 2x.
Firmware Version 1.7.0 incorporates the following enhancements:
1. Support has been added for the following lenses:
– RF600mm F11 IS STM
– RF800mm F11 IS STM
– EXTENDER RF1.4×
– EXTENDER RF2×
2. The operation of playing back through the multi-function bar has been improved*
*please refer to the latest version of the camera’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
3. Support for the Battery Pack LP-E6NH has been added.
Support has been added for the following lenses:
- Canon RF 600mm f/11 IS STM
- Canon RF 800mm /f11 IS STM
- Canon EXTENDER RF 1.4×
- Canon EXTENDER RF 2×
Read more Canon Rumors.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!