Sony has released the new firmware updates for Sony a7R IV, a7R III and a7 III full frame mirrorless cameras.
- Sony a7R IV Firmware Version 1.10
- Sony a7R III Firmware Version 3.10
- Sony a7 III Firmware Version 3.10
Sony a7R IV body & bundles: $3,498 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
$300 off on Sony a7R III body: $2,498 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
$200 off on Sony a7 III body: $1,798 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Benefits and Improvements
- Enables use of “My Menu” to save or load custom camera settings
- Adds the “External Flash Set” function which allows you to configure the settings of an attached flash or wireless radio commander (both sold separately) directly from the camera.
- Compatible Flash models:
- Compatible wireless radio commander:
- This functionality will be enabled after the upcoming wireless radio commander firmware version.
- Refer to the Help Guide for more information.
- Improves the overall stability of the camera
Stay tuned with us and read more Sony Mirrorless news and Sony Rumors here.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography.