Panasonic released new firmware updated for Panasonic G9 & G100 cameras. With this firmware the company updated to version 2.3 for Panasonic G9 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama) and firmware version 1.1 for Panasonic G100 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama).
Improvement for the Panasonic G9:
- Fixed the problem of overexposure when burst shooting with the settings of SH1, SH2, SH1 PRE, SH2 PRE.
- Improved LVF image quality when waiting for shooting in creative video mode.
Improvement for the Panasonic G100:
- LUMIX Webcam Software(Beta) Compatibility
– LUMIX Webcam Software (Beta) can be used.
- Improved Image Stabilization
– There were cases the angle of view changed according to the movement of the subject when using a lens that does not support image stabilization and [E-Stabilization(Video)] is set to ON. This bug has been fixed.
- Other added functions
– [Horizontal Image Flip(Monitor)] / [Vertical Image Flip(Monitor)] enables to reverse or not to reverse the monitor image when the free-angle monitor is rotated.
Download link: New Firmware Updates for Panasonic G9 & G100
$200 off on Panasonic G9 for $997.99
Read more Panasonic Rumors.
Also join the Mirrorless Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography