The new Fujifilm X100V camera has been registered with overseas dealers. The official announcement of the premium compact shooter will be on February 4th, 2020. The US price for Fujifilm X100V will be around $1,500.
From Nokishita Camera:
Fujifilm’s “X100V (Black / Silver)” has been registered at overseas dealers only with the name of the new product yesterday. Announced around February 4?
The model with two-way tilting touchscreen and 26MP BSI CMOS sensor is set to be the successor of X100F camera (Amazon | B&H | Adorama).
Here are the specifications of the upcoming Fujifilm X100V cameras.
Fujifilm X100V specifications:
- New and updated fixed lens. It will still be a 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing etc. and it will be WR
- More add-on lens options 18mm,28mm,50mm in 35mm equivalent
- Latest 26MP APS-c sensor
- Improved AF over the current X-T30, X-T3
- Tweaked Processor over X-T30
- Body with similar control buttons
- Same Joystick and D-pad
- Two-way Tilt screen
- Weather-resistant body
- 4K video at 24,30p, Full HD at 24,30,60,120p
- Improved Bluetooth and WiFi performance and USB-C
- The US price for Fujifilm X100V will be around $1,500
- The official announcement will be on February 4th, 2020
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.