According to Nokishita Camera, Nikon has registered a new battery named “EN-EL15c”.
We already published details about the high-end Nikon Z8 full frame mirrorless camera that s rumored to have the same Sony a7R IV‘s 61MP full frame CMOS sensor, dual SD and CF express cards slots, a fully functioning vertical grip, pro body. It will be more expensive than Nikon Z6 and Z7.
And here is the previously rumored Nikon Z9 specs. Z8 and Z9 are both different cameras. More about the Nikon Z8 and Nikon D880 cameras.
Rumored Nikon Z9 Specs
- 21MP FF CMOS sensor found on the Nikon D5 or the new 36MP Sony sensor which is in dveelopment
- 4K UHD up to 60p, Slow mo 1080p, Up to 120p
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization
- Viewfinder Electronic 5,760k dots, 100% coverage
- 20fps burst speed with 693 AF points
- Bigger buffer for fast af and speed
- Tilting 3.2″ touchscreen
- Dual XQD card slots
- Huge battery power for a mirrorless camera around 1,000 shots
- Price around $5,499
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!