The new Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.2 S lens will be released on March 24, here are the latest reviews. If you are new to the lens first check the hands-on review with sample photos at West 42 and Explora.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm F1.2 S Lens is an ultrafast short telephoto portrait lens for Nikon Z9, Z7 II and Z6 II mirrorless cameras. It achieves both superior rendering performance and large, beautiful bokeh, expanding possibilities for users capturing portraits in wedding and fashion photography.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens: $2,796.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens Reviews
Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm F1.2 S lens Key Features
- Full Frame Format | f/1.2
- 127mm Equivalent Format on DX
- Fast Aperture Portrait-Length Prime Lens
- Multi-Focus System and Dual STM
- Control Ring and Function Button
- 15 Elements, 10 Groups
- 2 Aspherical, 1 ED Element
- Extensively Weather Sealed
- Dust Resistant
- Filter Size: 82mm