Sony A7s III is a native 4K camera with impressive video specs and a revised user interface. It can capture UHD 4K footage at up to 120p in 10-bit 4:2:2 encoding and promises 16-bit Raw video output. 4K video recording is possible at 120fps (up to 30min), 4K 60fps (up to 60min), and FullHD video at 240fps. The camera can record 4K video at 10-bit 4:2:2 internally, has up to 600mbps recording, and supports dual SD UHS-II or new CFexpress Type-A cards.
Check out the Sony a7S III Firmware Version 1.02 details and download links.
BENEFITS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixes an issue where FTP transfer could fail when used with some USB-LAN conversion adapters
Note:Not all USB-LAN conversion adaptors are guaranteed to operate properly
- Improves connection stability of USB tethering when using an iPhone
- Currently, the USB tethering function does not support iOS 14
- We recommend using a smartphone and USB cable that support USB-PD (USB Power Delivery)
- Improves the overall stability of Sony a7S III