Sony is rumored to announce a New RX Camera with the World’s First Full Frame Curved Sensor on January 26. This Sony RX Camera will feature a lens that is faster than the Sony RX1R II (which has a Zeiss 35mm f/2.0 lens).
As you might remember that several days ago Sony Japan posted a teaser for a new product announcement with the motto “The one never seen”. In addition to the new Sony RX camera, Sony is also expected to unveil the highly anticipated 8K full frame mirrorless camera (Sony a9 III) on January 26, 2021. This is what we have previously covered several times in our Sony Camera Rumors. Maybe we can also expect the RX1R III finally.
Sony a9 III 8K Camera Rumored Specifications:
- 50MP full-frame CMOS image sensor
- Bigger and truly pro body
- 9.44M dots EVF
- Newly developed sensor
- 8K30p video recording with no overheating
- Dual card slots
- New menu systems from Sony a7S III
- IBIS with Steady shot active mode
- Everything about this camera is new
- Price 5,999 USD
- Released in the first quarter of 2021
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography