Here is the first unboxing video for the Nikon AF-S 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR lens. The lens is surprisingly small without the lens hood.
The new Nikon AF-S 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR is a flagship telephoto zoom lens, designed for sports photographers who need extra versatility offered by a telephoto zoom lens, as well as a bright f/2.8 aperture.
The price of the telephoto zoom lens is $9,496.95 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon. Check out the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR Lens Unboxing Video below :
AF-S NIKKOR 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR
- Professional F-mount telephoto zoom lens. Covers the versatile 120-300 mm focal length range with a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- Smooth, precise AF. Performance equivalent to a prime lens keeps pace with fast-moving or erratic subjects. An electromagnetic diaphragm ensures precise exposures at high frame rates.
- Advanced optical design. 25 elements in 19 groups, with Nikon’s ED glass and SR glass as well as ARNEO and Nano Crystal coatings. Chromatic aberration, coma, ghosting, and flare are thoroughly countered.
- Rock-steady VR. Nikon’s Vibration Reduction (VR) gives you a four-stop advantage, even with a teleconverter activated.
- Renowned Nikon ergonomics. Assignable function buttons, smooth switching between horizontal and vertical orientations, and more.
- Integrated tripod foot. Faces the front of the lens for optimum balance and more comfortable transportation.
- Tough build. Solid construction and extensive sealing readies this lens for trackside conditions in any weather.
Nikon Upcoming Cameras 2020
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!