According to recent rumors, Nikon will announce their D750 replacement D760 in the first half of 2019. As a result the release date of the camera will be in the 2nd half of 2019.
Nikon D760 is expected to have 4K video, and will be the new entry level full frame DSLR camera. See the Nikon D760 rumored specs below:
- The new Nikon D760 will be the new entry-level full-frame DSLR camera, to replace both D750 and D610.
- 4K video
- The ISO button will move to the area near the shutter release.
- AF-ON button added to the back.
- Same knob AF control options as the D810.
- Minor changes to the button layout on the rear of the D760.
- Change in the number of AF points (no additional details yet).
- Improved AF system and IQ at high ISO.
- A new firmware for Nikon D750 is coming, it should be related to memory cards
Nikon D760 coming in 2019 and with the above specs sheet we expect the price of the new entry-level DSLR to be at $2,299.95. Take it with a grain of salt and stay tuned for more information.
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Nikon Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
2 thoughts on “Nikon D760 Rumored Specs, Release Date in Second Half of 2019”
Please check your info above. You claimed that the new D760 will be “mirrorless” then just below that the space are labeled DSLR.