According to latest rumors, the upcoming Nikon Z50 APS-C Z-mount mirrorless camera, two DX Z-mount lenses, NIKKOR Z 58mm f/0.95 S Noct lens, MB-N10 battery pack will be officially announced on October 10th, 2019.
Price for Nikon Z50 body is expected to be around $900 and Z50 kit to be around $1,100. The US price for NIKKOR Z 58mm f/0.95 S Noct Lens will be around $8,000. Here are info about these new products:
Nikon Z50 Specs:
- 20MP APS-C sensor (based on the D500 sensor)
- Nikon Z50 will not have IBIS feature.
- Nikon Z50 will have only one SD card slot.
- Nikon Z50 will be on par with D7XXX series DSLR cameras.
- 11 fps
- 3 inch LCD screen, can be tilted downwards for selfies but it will not work with selfie sticks
- Fixed EVF
- Max shutter speed: 1/4000s
- 4K video
- Nikon Z50 will look very similar to the Nikon Z1 prototype camera – it was described to me as a smaller version of the Z6/Z7.
- Two new Nikon Z-mount APS-S mirrorless lenses: NIKKOR Z DX 16-55mm f/3.5-6.3 Lens, NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 Lens.
- Announcement could as early as next week.
- To compete with Sony a6400
- Price for Nikon Z50 body is around $900, price for Z50 kit is around $1,100.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!